Creating Stereographic 3D Renders in 3D Studio Max
Purchase a Digital Copy of this Tutorial
In 720p .m4v format
- Video Tutorial on Creating Stereographic renders in 3D Studio max
- We use the Stereographic Camera rig we built from the Creating a stereographic 3D camera rig in 3D Studio Max tutorial.
- We use batch render to render out the right eye camera and left eye camera.
- We use After Effects to composite the two different camera renders into one image to create anaglyph 3D (3D images that use red and blue glasses.)
- We use channel mixer and levels to control the look in After Effects.
- Examples of renders and setting can be found under the user gallery section