Intro To Blender Part02 Create Objects
Purchase a Digital Copy of this Tutorial
In 720p .m4v format
- Part 02 of 04
- In this Blender video tutorial you will learn how to create object in your blender file.
- Work with creating a quad menu pre-setup as well as creating your own window layout.
- Learn how to select object in blender using click select, drag select, free drag select, and paint select.
- Learn how to clone (Make copies) of an object in blender.
- Learn how to change the pivot point of an object in blender.
CTRL+ ATL + Q === Quad View ports
Space bar === find menu
Set Origin to change the pivot point of an abject
Shift + Right Mouse Click === Select an object
CTRL + Right Click === Free Drag select object
B === turns on Drag select objects tool
C === turns on Paint select object tool
scroll mouse wheel changes size of brush
A === Select all
Shift + A === Window for all the different pre-made shapes
CTRL + Arrow left or right=== Switches between layout modes.
CTRL + Arrow UP === maximize current window.
Shift + D ==== Copy
Alt + D === Copy as instance
X === Delete Mode