- Learn how to create a tileable texture for your 3D models in Photoshop.
- Use UVW map Modifier to map the 3D Model with the Tileable texture.
- Part 01 of 02
- Clothing and Armor modeling work flow on a character
- Use free form modeling tools, edit poly tools, the shell modifier, turbosmoot...
- Part 02 of 02
- create a low poly and high poly version of the model with the use of modifiers
Create a animated hole opening up in a object in 3D studio max. Also crate an object that moves under the ground pushing the ground up. You will learn how to use vol...
Create Volume Caustics in 3D Studio Max Using Mental ray rendering and Raytrace Materails.
- Learn how to create Caustics light refractions in 3D Studio Max.
- You will prep the objects lights and adjust the render set up for the Caustics to work...
- Modeling with the freeform modeling tools to create geometry on top of existing geometry or to retypo existing geometry.
- Short cut keys
- Part 1 of 4
- Intro to Game type in UDK
- Use ~ key to the left of 1 on the keyboard to open up command mode. Type behindView to get a 3rd person vi...
Part 02 of 04
- Finish talking about the code
- Run UDK Editor to rebuild new scripts
- Run UDK to see the character change for your game mode...
- Part 3 of 4
- Character setup in 3D Studio Max for export through FBX to UDK
- Morph Targets
- Skin settings
- LOD = Level of De...